UPLOADING MATERIAL TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE APP
- Any material you upload to the RideBoom Website and/or the App will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose, in any medium and through the world. RideBoom also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the RideBoom website and/or the App constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that would constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered unlawful and/or a criminal offence.
- RideBoom will not be continuously monitoring user content published on the RideBoom website and/or the App by you, or moderating between users, nor shall it be under an obligation to do so. You acknowledge and agree that RideBoom will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the RideBoom website and/or the App.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- RideBoom does not guarantee that its website and App will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You must not misuse the Website and/or the App by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website and/or the App, the server on which the website and/or the App are stored or any server, device or database connected to the website and/or the App. You must not attack the website and/or the App via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. You should not facilitate or be associated with any parties that may instigate such attacks on RideBoom website or App.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act and other relevant applicable acts. RideBoom will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and RideBoom will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site and/or the App will cease immediately.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the RideBoom website and/or the App. You should use your own virus protection software.
LINKING TO THE SITE AND/OR THE APP
- You may not link to RideBoom home page or App without its express written consent.
- The Website and the App must not be framed on any other site or app, nor may you create a link to any part of the RideBoom website and/or the App without RideBoom’s prior written consent. RideBoom reserves the right to withdraw any linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of material on the Site and/or the App other than that set out above, please address your request to contact Us.
LINKS FROM THE SITE AND/OR THE APP
- The Website and the App may include links to other web sites, apps or material which is beyond RideBoom’s control and which are owned and controlled by third parties. RideBoom is not responsible for the content on these links, the internet or World Wide Web pages or any other site or app outside the RideBoom website and the App.
- Where the RideBoom website and/or the App contain links to other websites or apps or materials provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. These links are provided as a courtesy to RideBoom customers and are not administered or verified in any way by RideBoom.
- Such links are accessed by you at your own risk and RideBoom makes no representations or warranties about the content of such websites or apps and cannot be held liable for the content and activities of these websites or any losses you suffer as a result of using such third party websites.
THESE SECURITY TERMS WERE LAST UPDATED ON – 28/5/2018