- Partner drivers can only deliver items that a normal human can carry weighing no more than 18 kg or 40 pounds
- Your Delivery Boom partner driver may be refuse to accept some oversized or unpacked or heavy items.
- RESTRICTED ITEMS: You may NOT send for delivery:
- People or animals of any size
- Illegal items
- Fragile items
- Very expensive or rare items
- Dangerous items (weapons, explosives, flammable, etc.)
- Stolen goods
- Any items for which you do not have permission to send
- If your Delivery Boom partner driver refuses to accept an item due to size or weight or because it is a RESTRICTED ITEM or the DeliveryBoom driver is asked to purchase an item, a He or you can cancel the request without any cancelation fee.
- Delivery Boom drivers reserve the right to refuse to accept any item in their sole discretion
- Delivery Boom driver will not purchase items for delivery
- Rideboom will took no guarantee or accept any liability for lost or damaged items.
- If the item is lost or damaged the sender can try to resolve the issue with delivery Boom driver if they unable to resolve the issue please contact email@example.com.
Tracking Your Item
- Track in the App of the progress of your delivery.
- Share your DeliveryBoom progress with recipients via message or social media.
- ETAs are estimates and may be inaccurate at first, but GPS will show DeliveryBoom driver location.
- Tracking may lose or pause if your DeliveryBoom driver is in tunnel.
Communicating with Your DeliveryBoom Driver
- Text detailed pickup instructions if getting into the building isn’t easy and Straightforward to his mobile phone.
- Call your driver at any time.
Restraint of Delivery
There must be someone at the delivery address to receive your item(s). One of the following must occur in order to complete delivery:
- If you’d like to waive the normal process of delivery, a text message confirmation is required to driver indicating no recipient is necessary If no one is available at the delivery address and no information is provided to driver, Driver will return item(s) to sender and full delivery fare fee will apply.
Cancellation and Fulfilment Policy
- If no one is present at your pickup location, the driver will return deliver that parcel to sender unless receiver or sender provide him the delivery information.
- If no one is present at your delivery location, your DeliveryBoom will wait 10 minutes before returning your item. Requestor or sender will be responsible for full fare
- Any delivery requested without recipient present will require text message confirmation from requestor stating no recipient is necessary.
- If no one is present at delivery location and requestor who make the delivery booking is also unavailable when item is returned, booking requestor is accountable. DeliveryBoom driver will leave item at original pickup location and requestor will be responsible for full fare.